Primorsko - Kiten, Bulgaria
Director: Kaloyan Nikolov
Location: Primorsko - Kiten (Wikipedia) - Primorsko (Bulgarian: Приморско) is a town and seaside resort in southeastern Bulgaria, part of Burgas Province. A well-known resort on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast, it is located on a gore 52 km south of Burgas and has a beach strip of about 1 km². The average temperature is 27°C in July, often reaching 30-33°C and making Primorsko a favourable place for tourism. The rivers Ropotamo and Dyavolska reka run close to the town, and the Snake Island reserve is also nearby.
The festival has an excellent quality certificate, issued by EAFF
The X International Folklore Festival "Euro Folk - Black Sea" will be held within the scope of “Musical Feasts "Euro Folk" - The world is television", which are held in different European cities and countries during the entire 2014. Musical Feasts “Euro Folk” comprise a lot of musical festivals and are held under the aegis of the European Association of Folklore Festivals - EAFF.
The festival program includes competitions in the following categories:
- folklore songs;
- folklore dances;
- urban songs and romances;
- individual performers;
- children up to 16 years - in all categories.
During their participation in the Fest, the group could be invited by the organizers to take part in the common events like official opening, official closing, cocktail or others.
REGISTRATION FEE (for participants and accompanying persons)
In a group of 21 people - 1 person for free
The PACKAGES for 6 days/ 5 nights include:
• 5 nights in a standard triple/quadruple room in a 3/2 stars hotel
• 5 breakfasts, lunches, dinners - FB
• Official opening with a gala concert - 5 -10 minutes for each
• 1 public appearance with 20 minutes duration in the competition program
• LIVE TV broadcast on the Internet of all concerts
• Participation in the final concert of the official Closing ceremony - 5 -10 minutes for each group