Director: Primorsko - Kiten, Bulgaria
Location: Primorsko - Kiten (Wikipedia) - Primorsko (Bulgarian: Приморско) is a town and seaside resort in southeastern Bulgaria, part of Burgas Province. A well-known resort on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast, it is located on a gore 52 km south of Burgas and has a beach strip of about 1 km². The average temperature is 27°C in July, often reaching 30-33°C and making Primorsko a favourable place for tourism. The rivers Ropotamo and Dyavolska reka run close to the town, and the Snake Island reserve is also nearby.
The festival has an excellent quality certificate, issued by EAFF
LIVE TV broadcast on the INTERNET of all concerts
The fest program includes competitions in the following categories:
- folk songs;
- folk dances;
- folk ensembles;
- folk customs;
- popular and variety songs;
- individual performers;
- old-drawing songs and romances;
2 day – Breakfast, facultative tour with attendance of professional local guides. lunch, Leisure, Dinner, Performance, Overnight stay.
3 day – Breakfast, facultative tour with attendance of professional local guides. lunch, Leisure, Dinner, Performance, Overnight stay.
4 day – Breakfast, facultative tour with attendance of professional local guides. lunch, Leisure, Dinner, Performance, Overnight stay.
6 day – Breakfast, abandonment hotels at 12h
The “Euro Folk" Black Sea Fest is held for the fifth time within the scope of 5 performing days and evening concerts. Main task of the organizers is to ensure the creative groups an access to the stage, to gather them in a concourse programme aimed at defining the best ones and to popularize the award winners of the fest by broadcasting their art in the European TV channels as well as repeatedly on Internet television "TV Eurofolk".
- The “Euro Folk” Black Sea Fest is organized by Euro Folk Academy, Municipality of Primorsko and other organizations within the scope of Musical Feasts "Euro Folk"
- To enter the participants must be accredited, which is realized under the following conditions:
- Those who wish to take part in the Festival must fill-in and sign application forms, by which they formally agree with the conditions laid by these Regulations.
- It is desirable that the participants should send at the above-mentioned address of Euro Folk Academy the latest album of the artist /band/ or demo record of not less than two songs. Further to this it is recommended that the application form should be accompanied with annotation and promo-materials such as photos. All sent materials are not subject of return.
- In case the request for participation exceed the necessary entries for the concourse day, the jury makes a preliminary selection based on the given records and informs in written form all candidates for which day they qualify.