Primorsko - Kiten, Bulgaria
Director: Kaloyan Nikolov
Location: Primorsko - Kiten (Wikipedia) - Primorsko (Bulgarian: Приморско) is a town and seaside resort in southeastern Bulgaria, part of Burgas Province. A well-known resort on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast, it is located on a gore 52 km south of Burgas and has a beach strip of about 1 km². The average temperature is 27°C in July, often reaching 30-33°C and making Primorsko a favourable place for tourism. The rivers Ropotamo and Dyavolska reka run close to the town, and the Snake Island reserve is also nearby.
The festival has an excellent quality certificate, issued by EAFF
The XI International Folklore Festival "Euro Folk - Black Sea" will be held within the scope of “Musical Feasts "Euro Folk" - The world is television", which are held in different European cities and countries during the entire 2015. Musical Feasts “Euro Folk” comprise a lot of musical festivals and are held under the aegis of the European Association of Folklore Festivals - EAFF.
The festival program includes competitions in the following categories:
- folklore songs;
- folklore dances;
- urban songs and romances;
- individual performers;
- Adults and children up to 16 years - in all categories.
During their participation in the Fest, the group could be invited by the organizers to take part in the common events like official opening, official closing, cocktail or others.
REGISTRATION FEE (for participants and accompanying persons)
In a group of 21 people - 1 person for free
The PACKAGES for 6 days/ 5 nights include:
• 5 nights in a standard triple/quadruple room in a 3/2 stars hotel
• 5 breakfasts, lunches, dinners - FB
• Official opening with a gala concert - 5 -10 minutes for each
• 1 public appearance with 20 minutes duration in the competition program
• LIVE TV broadcast on the Internet of all concerts
• Participation in the final concert of the official Closing ceremony - 5 -10 minutes for each group
2 day – Breakfast, facultative tour with attendance of professional local guides. lunch, Leisure, Dinner, Performance, Overnight stay.
3 day – Breakfast, facultative tour with attendance of professional local guides. lunch, Leisure, Dinner, Performance, Overnight stay.
4 day – Breakfast, facultative tour with attendance of professional local guides. lunch, Leisure, Dinner, Performance, Overnight stay.
6 day – Breakfast, abandonment hotels at 12 h.
Regulations for participation in the contest:
XI International Folklore Festival "Euro Folk - Black Sea" is held within the scope of 5 performing days and evening concerts. Main task of the organizers is to ensure the creative groups an access to the stage, to gather them in a concourse programme aimed at defining the best ones and to popularize the award winners of the fest by broadcasting their art in the European TV channels as well as repeatedly on Internet television "EuroFolkTV".
- XI International Folklore Festival "Euro Folk - Black Sea 2015" is organized by Euro Folk Academy, Municipality of Primorsko and other organizations within the scope of Musical Feasts "Euro Folk"
- To enter the participants must be accredited, which is realized under the following conditions:
- Those who wish to take part in the Festival must fill-in and sign application forms, by which they formally agree with the conditions laid by these Regulations.
- It is desirable that the participants should send at the above-mentioned address of Euro Folk Academy the latest album of the artist /band/ or demo record of not less than two songs. Further to this it is recommended that the application form should be accompanied with annotation and promo-materials such as photos. All sent materials are not subject of return.
- In case the request for participation exceed the necessary entries for the concourse day, the jury makes a preliminary selection based on the given records and informs in written form all candidates for which day they qualify.