Director: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Galina Bogdanova
until 25 September 2020
Living Cultural Heritage -
Safeguarding, Practices, Information Technologies LCH-2020
20 - 22 November 2020, ONLINE
The forum is aimed to the theme for preservation, presentation and digitization of the cultural heritage and has interdisciplinary nature. The leading purpose is the broad-spectrum interpretation of the concept of living cultural heritage. On the one hand - as a phenomenon of the living cultural practices and in general - as a scientifically systematized digital content of various tangible and intangible values from museums, archives, community centers etc. Sharing the Bulgarian and foreign experience in specialized and interdisciplinary scientific research, the exchange of modern information technology solutions as well, will be useful in achieving meaningful and technologically renewed living knowledge about the cultural heritage.
THE SUBJECTS OF THE CONFERENCE (in alphabetical order) ARE IN THE BORDERS OF THE FOLLOWING RESEARCH AREAS, WITHOUT LIMITATION:
- Digital Humanities
- Ethnology and folklore
- History, archeology, archivistics
- Art Studies
- Computer Sciences
- Cultural Historical Heritage /CHH/ and Creative Industries: access, security and legal protection
- Marketing in the field of culture: cultural tourism, tourist routes
- Museology of 21c.
- Providing access to the CHH for people with disabilities
- Serious games in the field of CHH
Research institutes, universities, cultural institutions, organizations are invited in order to exchange experience, ideas and results on the subject of the conference.
Within the LCH 2020, reports of scientists and young specialists will be presented:
- scientific reports - up to 20 min;
- messages and presentations - up to 10 min.
50 Euro - The fee is to be paid after received approval for participation
The results of the conference will be published afre review in online series, registered in NACID (National center for information and documentation website). http://www.math.bas.bg/vt/kin/index-en.php
- European Association of Folklore Festivals - EAFF
- Euro Folk Academy
- Institute of ethnology and folklore sciences with Ethnographic Museum to Bulgarian Academy of Science
- Institute of Mathematics and Informatics to Bulgarian Academy of Science
- Saint Peterburg's State Institute of Culture, Russia
Period of conduction: November 20th - 22th, 2020
Location: Nessebar, Bulgaria
OPENING: November 20 th, 2020
LANGUAGES: Bulgarian, English, Russian
REGISTRATION WITH REPORTS AND MESSAGES UNTIL: September 25 , 2020
Applications (title and brief summary) can be submitted online at the official website of the Conference - Application form.
CONFIRMATION FOR ACCEPTANCE OF THE REPORTS UNTIL: Octomber 10th, 2020
PROGRAM OF THE CONFERENCE will be announced until November 17th, 2020