Tzarevo - Kiten
Director: Kaloyan Nikolov
Location: Primorsko - Kiten (Wikipedia) - Primorsko (Bulgarian: Приморско) is a town and seaside resort in southeastern Bulgaria, part of Burgas Province. A well-known resort on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast, it is located on a gore 52 km south of Burgas and has a beach strip of about 1 km². The average temperature is 27°C in July, often reaching 30-33°C and making Primorsko a favourable place for tourism. The rivers Ropotamo and Dyavolska reka run close to the town, and the Snake Island reserve is also nearby.
The festival has an excellent quality certificate, issued by EAFF
The XIV International Folklore Festival "Euro Folk - Black Sea" will be held within the scope of “Musical Feasts "Euro Folk" - The world is television", which are held in different European cities and countries during the entire 2018. Musical Feasts “Euro Folk” comprise a lot of musical festivals and are held under the aegis of the European Association of Folklore Festivals - EAFF.
urban songs and romances;
Adults and children up to 18 years - in all categories.
2 day – Breakfast, facultative tour with attendance of professional local guides. lunch, Leisure, Dinner, Performance, Overnight.
3 day – Breakfast, facultative tour with attendance of professional local guides. lunch, Leisure, Dinner, Performance, Overnight.
4 day – Breakfast, facultative tour with attendance of professional local guides. lunch, Leisure, Dinner, Performance. Receiving of certificates. overnight stay.
The International Folklore Festival "Euro Folk - Black Sea" is organized by Euro Folk Academy, Event Vacation and other organizations within the scope of Musical Feasts "Euro Folk"
Host of the festival is the town of Kiten, district Burgas, Bulgaria.
The prices for lodging, which include the festival service are as follows:
REGISTRATION FEE (for participants and accompanying persons)
In a group of 21 people - 1 person for free
Registration fee include:
- 5/10 nights in a standard triple/quadruple room
- 5/10 breakfasts, dinners - HB
- 2 duble rooms per group of 21 persons
- Official opening with a gala concert - 5 -10 minutes for each
- 2/3 public appearance with 10 minutes duration in the competition program
- LIVE TV broadcast on the Internet of all concerts
- Certificates for participation.
- The distinguished by the jury artists and artistic leaders are awarded a Diploma of Maestro or Maestro Academic through the Ministry of Culture of the relevant country.
- Information materials about the festival
During their participation in the Fest, the group could be invited by the organizers to take part in the common events - official opening, official closing, parade, cocktail or others.
Registration fee not include:
- transport from and to airport
- transport and guidе for excursions
- international insurance
- Air Conditioner /if need/ - 5 Euro per day per room.
- Supplement for lunch – 4 euro per day per person.
Supplement for double room – 5 euro per day per person.
Supplement for single room – 10 euro per day per person.
Regulations for participation in the contest:
XIII International Folklore Festival "Euro Folk - Black Sea" is held within the scope of 5 performing days and evening concerts. Main task of the organizers is to ensure the creative groups an access to the stage, to gather them in a concourse programme aimed at defining the best ones and to popularize the award winners of the fest by broadcasting their art in the European TV channels as well as repeatedly on Internet television "EuroFolkTV".
- XIV International Folklore Festival "Euro Folk - Black Sea 2018" is organized by Euro Folk Academy, Municipality of Tsarevo and Municipality of Primorsko and other organizations within the scope of Musical Feasts "Euro Folk"
- To enter the participants must be accredited, which is realized under the following conditions:
- Those who wish to take part in the Festival must fill-in and sign application forms, by which they formally agree with the conditions laid by these Regulations.
- It is desirable that the participants should send at the above-mentioned address of Euro Folk Academy the latest album of the artist /band/ or demo record of not less than two songs. Further to this it is recommended that the application form should be accompanied with annotation and promo-materials such as photos. All sent materials are not subject of return.
- In case the request for participation exceed the necessary entries for the concourse day, the jury makes a preliminary selection based on the given records and informs in written form all candidates for which day they qualify.
- Grand-Prix “Orpheus” and a diploma. The award is decided by the jury in accordance with the procedures, set by the members before the opening of the festival and announced to the entrants on the opening day.
- First awards and a diploma in each category. The awards are decided by the jury in accordance with the procedures, set by the members before the opening of the festival and announced to the entrants on the opening day.
- The jury awards the best performances with a free of charge shooting and producing of a free video clip.
- All award winners are granted with a Honorary sign and deeds as laureates of "Euro Folk". The awards are granted on ceremonies during "Euro Folk" Musical Feasts - The world is television.
- In the opinion of the jury and the producers the best performers and artistic leaders shall be honoured with a Diploma for obtaining the rank Maestro or Maestro Academic.
All award winners get free of charge a copy of the TV product, which consists their performances, and has been broadcasted in Bulgaria or in Europe and by Internet television "EuroFolkTV".
Participants can order against payment on compact disc, DVD the full recordings of their performances and video clips. These products will be with the right of broadcasting in the respective country.
The Music programme is live or CD, Flash. The order of sound-check and performances for each day is decided by the organizers.
Participants do not get paid for their performance.
The jury is international and consists of 3 persons.
Unambiguous text: The artists or presenting organizations, if approved by the jury to participate in the Fest, step back to the organizers the right to be recorded on video and audio, their recordings to be arranged in a program presenting the fest and broadcast by TV channels or some other way, for which a contract will be signed.
Registration of the participants:
The registration is made on the basis of an application form for participation submitted by the group. After confirming the application form, an advanced payment should be made.