Tsarevo - Kiten
Director: Kaloyan Nikolov
The festival has an excellent quality certificate, issued by EAFF
The fest program includes competitions in the following categories:
- folk songs;
- folk dances;
- folk ensembles;
- folk customs;
- popular and variety songs;
- individual performers;
- old-town songs and romances;
1 day – Arival of ensemble after 14.00 h, accommodation. Dinner, Оvernight.
2 day – Breakfast, facultative tour with attendance of professional local guides. Leisure, Dinner, Performance - Tsarevo, Overnight.
3 day – Breakfast, facultative tour with attendance of professional local guides. Leisure, Dinner, Performance - Kiten, Overnight.
4 day – Breakfast, facultative tour with attendance of professional local guides. Leisure, Dinner, Performance - Kiten. Receiving of certificates. Overnight.
5 day – Breakfast, facultative tour with attendance of professional local guides. Leisure, Dinner, Overnight.
6 day – Breakfast, abandonment hotels at 12 h.
The “Euro Folk" Black Sea Fest is held within the scope of Musical Feasts "Euro Folk". Main task of the organizers is to ensure the creative groups an access to the stage, to gather them in a concourse programme aimed at defining the best ones and to popularize the award winners of the fest by broadcasting their art in the European TV channels as well as repeatedly on Internet television "EuroFolkTV".
- The “Euro Folk” Black Sea Fest is organized by Euro Folk Academy, Municipality of Primorsko and other organizations within the scope of Musical Feasts "Euro Folk"
- To enter the participants must be accredited, which is realized under the following conditions:
- Those who wish to take part in the Festival must fill-in application forms, by which they formally agree with the conditions laid by these Regulations.
- It is desirable that the participants should send at the above-mentioned address of Euro Folk Academy the latest album of the artist /band/ or demo record of not less than two songs. Further to this it is recommended that the application form should be accompanied with annotation and promo-materials such as photos. All sent materials are not subject of return.
- In case the request for participation exceed the necessary entries for the concourse day, the jury makes a preliminary selection based on the given records and informs in written form all candidates for which day they qualify.
- The jury will have the right to ask for partial performance and to interrupt it, if it exceeds the prescribed time limits.
- Participants, however, must be prepared, if requested, to perform the program in its entirety.
- The program must not exceed 10 minutes.
- Participants can order against payment on compact disc, videocassette or DVD the full recordings of their performances and video clips. These products will be with the right of broadcasting in the respective country.
- The Music programme is live or CD, Flash. The order of sound-check and performances for each day is decided by the organizers.
- Participants do not get paid for their performance.
- The jury is international and consists of 3 persons.
- Individual performers and duets pays participation fee 25 Euro.
- For second category pays participation fee 100 Euro.
- All categories related with categoties of World Association of Folkllore Festivals - WAFF and point of participation is valid for World Rank List of Folklore of RFS - 150. - http://waff.org/page/ranking-system
- Grand-Prix “Orpheus” and a diploma. The award is decided by the jury in accordance with the procedures, set by the members before the opening of the festival and announced to the entrants on the opening day.
- First awards and a diploma in each category. The awards are decided by the jury in accordance with the procedures, set by the members before the opening of the festival and announced to the entrants on the opening day.
- The jury awards the best performances with a free of charge shooting and producing of a free video clip.
- All award winners are granted with a Honorary sign and deeds as laureates of "Euro Folk". The awards are granted on ceremonies during "Euro Folk 2018" Musical Feasts - The world is television.
- In the opinion of the jury and the producers the best performers and artistic leaders shall be honoured with a Diploma for obtaining the rank Maestro or Maestro Academic.
- All award winners get free of charge a copy of the TV product, which consists their performances, and has been broadcasted in Bulgaria or in Europe and by Internet television "EuroFolkTV".
Registration of the participants
Registration fee include:
- 3 / 5 nights in a standard triple/quadruple room
- 3 / 5 breakfasts, dinners - HB
- Official opening with a gala concert - 5 - 10 minutes for each
- 2/3 public appearance with 10 minutes duration in the competition program
- LIVE TV broadcast on the Internet of all concerts
- One category participation
- Certificates for participation
- Applaynig for second category pays and aditional participation fee 100 Euro
- Information materials about the festival
During their participation in the Fest, the group could be invited by the organizers to take part in the common events - official opening, official closing, parade, cocktail or others.
Registration fee not include:
- transport from and to airport
- transport and guidе for excursions
- international insurance
- Supplement for lunch – 4 euro per day per person.
- Air Conditioner /if need/ - 5 Euro per day per room
Supplement for double room – 5 euro per day per person.
Supplement for single room – 10 euro per day per person.