Director: Kaloyan Nikolov
Location: Primorsko - Kiten (Wikipedia) - Primorsko (Bulgarian: Приморско) is a town and seaside resort in southeastern Bulgaria, part of Burgas Province. A well-known resort on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast, it is located on a gore 52 km south of Burgas and has a beach strip of about 1 km². The average temperature is 27°C in July, often reaching 30-33°C and making Primorsko a favourable place for tourism. The rivers Ropotamo and Dyavolska reka run close to the town, and the Snake Island reserve is also nearby.
The festival has an excellent quality certificate, issued by EAFF
LIVE TV broadcast on the INTERNET of all concerts
REGISTRATION FEE (for participants and accompanying persons)
5 days - 115 Euro per person
In a group of 21 people - 1 person for free
The BASIC PACKAGES for 5 days FB include:
• Official opening with a gala concert - 5 -10 minutes for each group
• 2/4 public appearances of 20 minutes for the competition program
• TV mobile station with a professional filming crew
• LIVE TV broadcast on the Internet of all concerts
• Final concert with Official Closing ceremony
• Winners obtain "GRAND PRIX", First award in the relevant category and diplomas of laureates.
• Information materials about the festival /program and posters/
• Оrganizational expenses
The “Euro Folk” Black Sea Fest is held within the scope of “Euro Folk 2013” Musical Feasts - The world is television, which is in different European cities and countries during the whole year. Musical Feasts “Euro Folk 2013” comprise thirty five musical festivals.
Main event of the Musical Feasts “Euro Folk 2013” is Festival №1 in Europe of the traditional folk arts – Stara Planina Fest “Balkan Folk”. Every year in the Festival participate from 9 000 to 15 000 musicians, singers and dancers.
Typical feature of Musical Feasts “Euro Folk 2013” is, that all performances are recorded with professional audio and television technics and the best of them will be repeatedly broadcasted by 50 cable televisions in Bulgaria, the satelite and national televisions "New Bulgarian Television", "Travel TV", "Bulgaria TV" and "Heros TV", as well as by the World Wide Internet television "Euro Folk" at tv.eurofolk.com. All this activities realize the main purpose of Musical Feasts “Euro Folk” – The world is television to make the traditional folk arts popular through the mass media.
The fest program includes competitions in the following categories:
- folk songs;
- folk dances;
- folk ensembles;
- folk customs;
- popular and variety songs;
- individual performers;
- old-drawing songs and romances;
The “Euro Folk" Black Sea Fest is held for the fifth time within the scope of 5 performing days and evening concerts. Main task of the organizers is to ensure the creative groups an access to the stage, to gather them in a concourse programme aimed at defining the best ones and to popularize the award winners of the fest by broadcasting their art in the European TV channels as well as repeatedly on Internet television "TV Eurofolk".
- The “Euro Folk” Black Sea Fest is organized by Euro Folk Academy, Balkan Folk Academy, the Municipality of Primorsko and other organizations within the scope of "Euro Folk 2013" Musical Feasts - The world is television, from 4 September till 9 September 2013.
- To enter the participants must be accredited, which is realized under the following conditions:
- Those who wish to take part in the Festival must fill-in and sign application forms, by which they formally agree with the conditions laid by these Regulations.
- The application forms should be sent not later than 30.07.2013.
- It is desirable that the participants should send at the above-mentioned address of Euro Folk Academy the latest album of the artist /band/ or demo record of not less than two songs. Further to this it is recommended that the application form should be accompanied with annotation and promo-materials such as photos. All sent materials are not subject of return.
- In case the request for participation exceed the necessary entries for the concourse day, the jury makes a preliminary selection based on the given records and informs in written form all candidates for which day they qualify.